Since businesses shifted to a remote environment, many people have more time on their hands. Employees should use it in the best possible way. With this extra time, many are looking for new ways to learn and enhance their skillset.
Linkedin recently published the top desired skills that employees want to learn when working from home and what courses are most popular via LinkedIn Learning. For instance, these range from Time Management to Communication with Confidence. See the full list below:
Top Courses For Up skilling in 2020, For example
- Time Management: Working from Home by Dave Crenshaw
- Strategic Thinking by Dorie Clark
- Remote Work Foundations by Mike Gutman
- Learning Python by Joe Marini
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence by Gemma Leigh Roberts
- Excel 2016 Essential Training by Dennis Taylor
- Excel Essential Training (Office 365) by Dennis Taylor
- Communicating with Confidence by Jeff Ansell
- Cert Prep: Project Management Professional (PMP) by Sandra Mitchell
- Project Management Foundations by Bonnie Biafore
In conclusion: Upskilling is a great way to stay relevant in the workforce.